Ego Power+ 600 CFM Backpack Blower
The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM Backpack Blower is 8 times quieter and weighs half as much as comparable gas blowers. Turbine-fan engineering moves air at a staggering 600 CFM.
- The EGO POWER+ 600 CFM Backpack Blower is 8 times quieter and weighs half as much as comparable gas blowers. Turbine-fan engineering moves air at a staggering 600 CFM. Variable-speed control allows you to dial the power up or down for superior control, from 320 cubic feet per minute to 600 cubic feet per minute, and the turbo button gives you max power for heavy-debris-clearing power. The Backpack Blower's high-efficiency brushless motor delivers longer run time, low vibrations and an extended motor life. Compatible with all EGO POWER+ ARC Lithium™ batteries (available separately) to deliver Power Beyond Belief™.
- Variable speed: 320 CFM to 600 CFM
- Maximum air velocity: 145 MPH
- Turbine fan engineering
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Weather-resistant construction
- Adjustable tube length
- 8 times quieter than gas-powered backpack blowers
- Adjustable harness with waist belt
Financing available for major purchases! (Items with serial numbers)
Contact your Sales Rep for Fleet Pricing
600 CFM Blower Kit - 7.5Ah Battery, 210 W Charger
600 CFM Blower Kit - Bare Tool
All prices, descriptions, and specifications subject to change
without notice. Items may not be exactly as illustrated.
Contact the Lawnmower Hospital today for more information or to make a purchase.
RATING OVERVIEW (2 Reviews)
Monday, December 13, 2021
Recommends this Product?
Great Eco Friendly Blower
Bought this about 3 months ago and works pretty good. Great at blowing away less than 2 inches of soft snow, broken ice from scraping and melted water left behind from ice melt. Battery powered blower is more quiet than gas blower and once it is dead just put the battery on the charger that is it no running to get gas, etc. Easy to use, while in using don’t have to worry about breathing in fumes or having a lawn mower engine strapped to your back and best part it is light weight.
Thursday, December 19, 2019
Recommends this Product?
I bought this product 1 year ago planning to use it to blow the fluffy snow off of the sidewalks. It works great for snow removal when there is a small to medium layer of snow and it is not too wet or packed down.
I got the 5.0 Ah battery and I find the life is pretty good. about 3/4 of the time I finish the job with no problem but occasionally when the snow is deep or drifted making it harder to remove I run out of battery and either have to finish with a shovel or charge the battery before finishing the job (I live on a busy corner lot so I have about 3 times the amount of public sidewalk that most people have and it is almost always at least partly packed down). If I were to do it again I would definately buy this blower but I probably would have spent the extra money and got the 7.5 Ah battery so I would never run out of power before the job was done.
The back pack is quite comfortable and very adjustable. The blower puts out a lot of power, air volume (600 cubic feet per minute) and high speed at 145 Miles per hour! With the long extension on the blower you can get the end of the blower right down and close to what you are blowing which helps maximize the impact of the blower on what you are trying to blow.
From the Lawnmower Hospital:
thank you very much for taking the time to review the Ego blower
all of the blowers in backpack Ego now are sold as 7.5 ah and you are correct
the 5.0 ah is fine for most properties .. but thew 7.5 is highly recommended
some customers will carry a ice scraper for those high traffic days
thank you again