Toro SnowMaster 824 QXE Snow Thrower
Looking for a snowblower that’s easy enough for anyone to handle yet still powers through tough end of-driveway snow?
- The SnowMaster® 824 ZXR features a Toro Premium 252 OHV 4-cycle engine with electric start that delivers impressive power, unprecedented maneuverability and simple, user-friendly controls. The unique and innovative helical design spins ten times faster than a typical 2-stage snow blower and efficiently throws snow up to 40' (12 m) away. It has a 24" (61 cm) Clearing Width and 18" (46 cm) intake height. With Personal Pace, it automatically moves at your walking speed and the integrated automatic steering makes it quick and easy to make hairpin turns. Recommended for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 4+ cars and 6 - 18" (15 - 46 cm) of snow at a time. Storage dimensions: 52" x 25.4" x 42.5" (132 cm x 64.5 cm x 108 cm).
- Backed by Toro's 3-Year Limited Warranty (Residential only) and Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life (original owner only) **See the Lawnmower Hospital for warranty details.
- Choose the right fuel for your snowblower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas.
- Powered by a Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle, it's ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces that can park up to 4+ cars and 6 - 18" (15 - 46 cm) of snow at a time
- 24" (61 cm) Clearing Width, 18” (46 cm) intake height, Up to 40' (12 m) Throw Distance
- Easy To Maneuver - Toro’s innovative Personal Pace® self-propel system automatically senses and adapts to your walking speed, and automatic steering allows easy turning
- Quick Stick® Chute Control System - Quick Stick® chute control lets you change chute direction and angle on the go with one hand
Financing available for major purchases! (Items with serial numbers)
Contact your Sales Rep for Fleet Pricing
SnowMaster 824 QXE
All prices, descriptions, and specifications subject to change
without notice. Items may not be exactly as illustrated.
Contact the Lawnmower Hospital today for more information or to make a purchase.
|Auger System||In-line 2-Stage, 10” / 25 cm dia.
|Chute Control||Quick Shoot (210º Rotation)
|Clearing Width||24” (61 cm) clearing width, 18” (46 cm) intake height
|Drive System||Personal Pace®
|Engine||Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
|Fuel Capacity||3.1 Quarts (3.0 L)
|Throw Distance||Up to 40' / 12 m*
|Tires||11” / 28 cm Deep Lug Directional Tires
Deflector, Lower Chute, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life**
|Weight||131 lbs (60 kg)
|Storage dimensions||52" x 25.4" x 42.5" (132 cm x 64.5 cm x 108 cm).
|Disclaimer||*Throw distance will vary with conditions.**See the Lawnmower Hospital for warranty details. †Capacity will vary with conditions. Compared to Toro® Power Max® models.
RATING OVERVIEW (1 Reviews)