Toro 39521 30" Stand-On Aerator
30" width at speeds up to 7.5 mph
- The 30" stand-on model boasts a powerful Kawasaki V-Twin engine with integrated hydraulics that follow the contours of the ground to pull even plugs over hills and soft ground. It applies up to 1,200 lbs. of down pressure on the tines to pull up to 5" cores, and operators can finely tune the hydraulic system to pull any length of plug on the fly. Electronic foot pedal controls also allow the operator to raise and lower the tines instantly for quick zero-turn maneuvers without taking their hands off the controls. In addition, the floating operator platform isolates the operator from vibrations for an exceptionally smooth ride.
- 30" width at speeds up to 7.5 mph
- Raise and lower tines with foot pedal
- Fuel capacity extends operating time
- Floating operator platform isolates the operator from vibrations for an exceptionally smooth ride
Financing available for major purchases! (Items with serial numbers)
Contact your Sales Rep for Fleet Pricing
30" Stand-On Aerator
All prices, descriptions, and specifications subject to change
without notice. Items may not be exactly as illustrated.
Contact the Lawnmower Hospital today for more information or to make a purchase.
|Aerating Depth||Up to 5"
|Engine||Kawasaki FS481V V-Twin
|Fuel Capacity||5 gallon
|Ground Speed||7.5 mph (forward)/2.2 mph (reverse)