Toro 33522 Brush Cutter BRC-28
This versatile machine is ideal for the rental and landscape contractor industries, as performance, durability and usability are key elements in its design.
- The commercial grade, self-propelled brush cutter allows operators to level brush, tall weeds, saplings and heavy vegetation with ease. The Toro hydro drive brush cutter, featuring a pivoting deck, can handle brush up to six feet tall and saplings up to two inches in diameter.
- The pivoting deck combined with the flail blade ensures easy maneuvering and increased cutting performance for even the toughest jobs
- Standard electric start, larger fuel tank capacity and the 28 inch cutting deck increases operator productivity
- Easily maneuver this powerful machine in both forward and reverse with the one-hand control feature
- A high-strength steel deck, 1 3/8 inch spindle shaft and larger diameter pulleys optimize the longevity of the machine
Financing available for major purchases! (Items with serial numbers)
Contact your Sales Rep for Fleet Pricing
28" Brush Cutter
All prices, descriptions, and specifications subject to change
without notice. Items may not be exactly as illustrated.
Contact the Lawnmower Hospital today for more information or to make a purchase.
|Fuel Capacity||1 gallon
|Deck Material||50 ksi high strength steel Pivoting +/- 10 degrees w/ spring return
|Dimensions||87" x 30" x 42"
|*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual horsepower on this class of product will be significantly lower.