Kawasaki FX850V 27.0 HP Vertical Engines
The FX850V engine is precision-built to bring power for the toughest jobs you’ve got.
- Serious torque is on tap with this V-twin 4-cycle engine with heavy duty shift-type starter and twin barrel, internally vented carburetor with fuel shut-off solenoid.
- Overhead v-valve
- 90° V-twin
- Pressurized lubrication system
- Electronic spark ignition
- Automatic compression release
- High efficiency oil cooler
- Rotating metal grass chopper screen
- Multi-Stage canister air filter
- Cast-iron cylinder liners
- Metal engine cover with integrated clean out ports
- Heavy duty shift-type starter
Financing available for major purchases! (Items with serial numbers)
Contact your Sales Rep for Fleet Pricing
1-1/8" X 4-9/32" Electric Starter, 20 Amp, Dual Air Filter
Call for Price
All prices, descriptions, and specifications subject to change
without notice. Items may not be exactly as illustrated.
Contact the Lawnmower Hospital today for more information or to make a purchase.
|Displacement||852 cc (52.0 cu. in.)
|Number of Cylinders||2
|Bore x Stroke||3.33 x 2.99 in. (84.5 x 76mm)
|Oil capacity w/filter||2.5 U.S. qt ( 2.4 liters)
|Maximum Power at 3,600 RPM||27.0 hp (20.1 kW)
|Maximum Torque at 2,400 RPM||44.6 ft lbs (60.5 N·m)
|Dry Weight||124.0 lbs (56.4 kgs)