Toro 75755 50" (127 cm) TimeCutter® MyRIDE® Zero Turn Mower
Featuring MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Engineered with many of the same Pro DNA features used in our commercial line, the 50 in. TimeCutter gives you the professional performance, look and feel only reserved for the pros until now. Enjoy luxury comfort when your ride gets rough with the MyRide suspension system that saves your body from the toughest terrain. This mower is easier to handle than ever thanks to Toro's Smart Speed Technology, which gives you total control over the mowing speed. Pass over unexpected obstacles with ease with the foot assist deck lift.
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Built To Last - TimeCutters come with a Toro IronForged® deck engineered for years of reliability and top performance.
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering. You'll be amazed how quickly the 50" deck works around obstacles.
- 3-Year, Unlimited Hour Residential Limited Warranty
- 3-Year, Residential Engine Limited Warranty
Financing available for major purchases! (Items with serial numbers)
Contact your Sales Rep for Fleet Pricing
TIMECUTTER 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin w/50" Fabricated Deck with MYRIDE
All prices, descriptions, and specifications subject to change
without notice. Items may not be exactly as illustrated.
Contact the Lawnmower Hospital today for more information or to make a purchase.
|Engine||24.5 hp** Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc
|Fuel Capacity||3 gallons /11.4 L
|Cutting Width||50" / 127 cm
|Deck Design||50" IronForged® Fabricated Deck
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard
|Ground Speed||MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
|Height of Cut||1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
|Seat||18" (45.7 cm) Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers
|Tires||11" x 5.5" (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 18" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
|Disclaimer||*Time savings based on survey of consumers who purchased TimeCutters from 1/1/18-9/30/19. Time savings will vary.|
**24.5 HP at 3,600 RPM SAE J1940 and SAE J2723, as rated by Toro® as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this mower may be significantly different.