Toro 928 OHXE Snow Thrower
Ideally used to clear 6+ inches of snow on a 6+ car driveway made of concrete, asphalt, or gravel
- The Power Max HD 928 OHXE with Toro Premium 265cc, OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The 28-inch wide swath and 21.5-inch cutting depth can plow through the deepest snow, clearing up to 1900 lbs per minute.
- Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV Engine — The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control — Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) — A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase — Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Power Steering — Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires — The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger — Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- One-Hand Interlock — Convenient levers allow one-handed operation, freeing the other hand to shift speed or adjust chute without stopping the snowthrower.
- Electric Start Standard — For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Hand Warmers — Keep warm in subzero temperatures for added comfort.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life — Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104˚ F and guaranteed for life. It is also rust-free, so there’s no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- 3-Year Limited
- Deflector, Bypass, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life
- Double your warranty with the purchase of a 6-pack of Opti-4 5W30
- Contact the Lawnmower Hospital for full details
Contact your Sales Rep for Fleet Pricing
928 OHXE Power Max HD
All prices, descriptions, and specifications subject to change
without notice. Items may not be exactly as illustrated.
|Auger System ||14" extra large serrated auger Power Max Anti-Clogging System ( ACS)
|Capacity per Minute ||Up to 1900 lbs / 864 kg*
|Chute Control ||Quick Stick®
|Clearing Width ||28" (71 cm)
|Engine ||Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle
|Engine Displacement ||265cc
|Fuel Capacity ||3.4 Quarts / 3.2 L
|Lighting ||Headlight Standard
|One-Hand Interlock ||Standard
|Speeds ||6 Forward, 2 Reverse
|Starter ||Electric Start
|Throw Distance ||Up to 45'/ 13.5 m*
|Tires ||16" (41 cm)
|Weight ||262 lbs. / 119 kg
|Disclaimer ||*Capacity and throw distance will vary with conditions.