Toro 826 HD OXE Snow Thrower
Commercial-Grade Auger Gearbox - No shear pins needed so none to replace
- The Power Max HD 826 OXE with Briggs & Stratton 250cc, OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control — Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) — A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase — Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Power Steering — Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires — The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger — Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- One-Hand Interlock — Convenient levers allow one-handed operation, freeing the other hand to shift speed or adjust chute without stopping the snowthrower.
- Electric Start Standard — For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Headlight Standard — See and be seen with an extra bright flood light.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life — Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104˚ F and guaranteed for life. It is also rust-free, so there’s no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
While Quantities last
- 3-Year Limited
- Deflector, Bypass, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life
- Double your warranty with the purchase of a 6-pack of Opti-4 5W30
- Contact the Lawnmower Hospital for full details
Contact your Sales Rep for Fleet Pricing
826 OXE Power Max
All prices, descriptions, and specifications subject to change
without notice. Items may not be exactly as illustrated.
|Auger System ||14" extra large serrated auger Power Max Anti-Clogging System ( ACS)
|Capacity per Minute ||Up to 1900 lbs / 864 kg*
|Chute Control ||Quick Stick®
|Clearing Width ||26" (66 cm)
|Engine ||Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
|Engine Displacement ||252cc
|Fuel Capacity ||3.4 Quarts / 3.2 L
|Lighting ||Headlight Standard
|One-Hand Interlock ||Standard
|Speeds ||6 Forward, 2 Reverse
|Starter ||Electric Start
|Throw Distance ||Up to 45'/ 13.5 m*
|Tires ||16" (41 cm)
|Weight ||243 lbs. / 110 kg
|Disclaimer ||*Capacity and throw distance will vary with conditions.